Types of flexible LED screens
Outdoor flexible LED screens
- Designed for outdoor use.
- Pixel pitch varies from 3.9mm to 12mm
- Provides a viewing distance of 3 to 20 meters.
- Unique hinge technology design
- Maintains a constant pixel pitch when bending
- Magnesium alloy and carbon fiber frame
Flexible indoor LED module
- Made from soft circuit board and rubber
- Thickness - 5 mm
- Weight - 5 kg
- Differs in the following features: flexibility, ultralight weight
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use.
Display with soft LED curtain
- This type of screen uses DFR drape.
- Any shape available: circle, triangle, cone
- Takes up little space when transporting
- Magnetic self-clamping devices for seamless connection
How to choose a flexible screen for advertising?
To buy a flexible screen, you need to know what to look for. Here are a few steps we recommend you follow.
Value for money - First, you need to know the cost. In fact, this is the best indicator of whether you are getting a quality product.
The price of a product usually depends on the materials from which it is made. And, as you probably already know, the more reliable the more expensive they are. If you use cheap flexible LED panels, you will probably run into a certain problem. So, naturally, if you are going to use more expensive components, this will lead to an increase in price.
Checking Specifications - Another thing you need to do before purchasing a flexible screen is to check the specifications.
The most common characteristics to look out for are flatness, brightness, white balance effect, and maximum bending angle . Uniformity determines the sharpness of displayed images. Brightness will also affect the overall image quality.
P4 Indoor 240x120mm Full Color LED Screen Soft Flexible LED Module Parameter:
|Density||62,500px / ㎡|
|Module resolution||60pixel(L) * 30pixel(H)|
|Module size||240mm(L) * 120mm(H) * 8.5mm(D)|
|driving mode||DC, 1/15 duty|
|Module mask||Clear black mask—high contrast screen|
|Viewing angle||120°(Horizontal) ； 120°(Vertical)|
|Best viewing distance||≥4 m|
|gray variety||14 bits|
|Display Color||4.4 trillion colors|
|Brightness control||100 evaluations by software or automatically by sensor|
|Maximum. Power consumption||9W|
|Input signal||Composite video, S-video, DVI, HDMI, SDI, HD-SDI|
|Control Distance||100m(network cable);|
|VGA mode support||800*600, 1024*768, 1280*1024, 1600*1200|
|Colour temperature||5000-9300 adjustable|
|Brightness Correction||Pixel by pixel, module by module, cabinet by cabinet|
|Working temperature||-20 ～+60ºC|
|Storage temperature||-30 ～+70ºC|
|Operating Humidity||10% ～90%RH|
|Time of continuous work||≥72 hours|
|Degree of protection||IP31|
|Uncontrolled pixel rate||≤0.01%|